Welcome to our unique cajon shop!
Our usual dispatch times are once a week. Because our cajons are so popular, at times we do get low on stock. We will dispatch your cajon as soon as we have stock – if we have run out of stock you can choose to be placed on our Pre-order list or be fully refunded. We will notify you via email if a delay to your order is likely.
Delivery times may vary, particularly in peak periods such as Christmas. UK orders are normally dispatched on a next day service. The estimated delivery time in the EU is normally less than 1 week and outside the EU is around 6-10 days. Please note that this time does not include any customs or the dispatch time.
Any country outside of the EU, USA or Australia might wait longer than the approx delivery date due to different country policies on postage, customs etc.
Customs for international sales
- Please be advised that the Customs Department of your country could impose duty or tax on your ordered item when it enters your country.
Do find out the local regulations and the maximum value of import for duty exemption. We would appreciate your understanding that buyers need to handle any tax or duty charged by custom.
- We believe in offering the best products and we want you to be very happy with your purchase,
- If, for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to resolve any issues. We will reply to you as soon as possible – if you have not received a response within 3 working days please check the spam folder in your mail box.
- Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
Quality Handmade instruments
All the instruments in our shop are handmade, and unlike most of the commercial brands found in many stores are made by passionate, skilled artisans from all over the world who love to deliver excellent work and take their time in making the best quality instruments on the market.
We use the best couriers for handling our cajon orders. Please note that we also fully insure each cajon we send out and provide a tracking number, we have never had a lost or broken cajon yet with our trusted couriers.
All materials of the instruments are from sustainable sources.
Secure Payment options
Via Paypal, we accept payments. It is important to know the following:
- We Accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments right away.
- Buyers don’t need a PayPal account to pay.
- Paypal protects you as a buyer and it is a safe way of paying for products online.
- Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions you might have prior to buying.
We also accept direct bank transfers.
Please note in this case, we can not ship out any item before the funds clear in our account.
Refunds & Returns
Because it is important to us that you really love your instrument, in the rare case that you are unsatisfied with the item please let us know. Items will have to be returned in the original packaging they were sent in (undamaged, both the packaging and the item) and only then (once we receive the item back in it’s original condition as well as the packaging) will we refund you. We would appreciate your understanding that buyers need to handle any shipping fees in the case of a refund.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods.